Anti Bribery & Corruption
The movement towards a global practice of business has made it imperative for organizations to comply with an amalgam of bribery and corruption laws. Some of these policies include the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the UK Bribery Act, and Canada’s Corruption of Foreign Public Officials Act.
This seminar provides a framework for implementing a successful business strategy that is aligned with international anti-bribery and anti-corruption policies. By understanding the consequences of improper business practice, attendees will gain awareness for improving economic development, maintaining a stable work environment, and responding to corrupt behavior.
- Understand the fundamental values of major anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws
- Examine how companies use anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws for sustainable growth and positive stability
- Identify direct consequences of bribery and corruption in financial, sales, marketing, and operations markets
- Generate skills to assemble a transparent working environment
- Discuss bribery and corruption obstacles with peers who deal with similar difficulties
- Expand professional and personal networks
- Familiarization with anti-bribery and anti-corruption international policies
- Understanding the importance of bribery and corruption laws and its influence on overall business
- Studying case studies of anti-bribery and anti-corruption law infringements and its direct consequences
- Selecting the right personnel and workplace for sustainable business strategy
- Understanding the risks of bribery and corruption engagement
- Implementing bribery and corruption prevention system for managing and reducing bribery risks
- Studying the regulations of different countries’ laws
- Identifying common red flags and suspicious activity
- Importance of upholding accurate records
- Creating and sustaining a viable community of anti-bribery and anti-corruption defenders
- Assessing next steps for your business
Who Should Enroll:
This course is for all business professionals, executives, and senior managers involved with setting up corporate governance. Corporate lawyers who wish to improve their understanding of new company law developments will find this training ideal for their goals as well.
Price: £480 or $645