Data Responsibility and Policy Implementation (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) Training
This instructional course is a two-day training to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as covering Data Responsibility & Policy Implementation. This course aims to help you grasp a high-level idea of its applications to your specific organization and potential advantages.
By taking this training you will be able to fully understand the larger issues of privacy and its long-term effects. This includes how large data is compiled and utilized, along with an insight into best business practices. You will also be ready to perform a discourse around the new laws around data-collection and carry out policies effectively.
This fundamental course will also enable you to see how the regulation works, so you can plan and work towards a consistent method for the new directives that will be active on May 15, 2018. In addition, you will be set to begin an auditing program that would examine cracks in your data security and possible consequences of privacy.
- Become an authority in your organization on the foundations of new data regulation
- Gain actionable strategies to implement towards data protection and gain competitive advantage with best practices through compliance of GDPR
- Forge the sustainability of your organization by careful administration of data and privacy of IT products and services
- Foundations of the EU GDPR + requirements and definitions of concepts
- Important distinctions between older Data Protection laws and the EU GDPR
- Examples of data sets, access rights to particular data, and specific rights
- Marketing obligations and probable modifications to targeting customers
- Actionable execution of EU GDPR policies:
- The inherent design of privacy
- Data protection impact assessments (DPIA)
- Auditing data
- Training implementation
- Incident reporting and breach response
- Updating policies and procedures
- International data transfers
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Basic CCPA definitions
- How to achieve CCPA compliance
- GDPR and CCPA differences and similarities
- Real World CCPA use cases
- How to draft a policy under CCPA
- What are consumers rights
- How to notify on data security breaches
- How to use Open Data Policies
- International Data Policy
- Risk management in Data Protection
- HIPAA Policy
- Federal Trade Commission Policy
Who Should Enroll:
This course is planned for managers looking to widen their understanding of GDPR laws and requirements. Any business executive that is in charge of responsible data management would find this helpful to achieve better compliance.
Non-technical individuals with little background in data protection and management may also take this course with sufficient interest.
Members of organizations that seek to gain knowledge for the larger role of data protection and privacy will find this course useful. Major areas of business areas with relationship to managing large data include legal, risk management, IT, marketing, and financial services.
We also arrange private bespoke training seminars for organizations upon request with a choice of your locations and dates.
Duration: 10am – 4pm (two days)
|Start Date||End Date||# of Days||Course||Location||Cost|
|2020-02-10||2020-02-11||2||Sustainability Strategy||Singapore||1,385 USD|
|2020-02-12||2020-02-13||2||CSR Reporting, Measurement & Certification Processes||Singapore||1,385 USD|
|2020-02-24||2020-02-24||1||1-Day Online CSR Masterclass With Live Q&A||Online||$159|